DataShark Supply Chain overcomes the complexities of the data and environments to provide supply chain organizations with the business intelligence needed to identify opportunities to greater leverage the supplier base and increase savings.
DataShark Supply Chain differentiates itself from other spend analysis solutions as it goes beyond PO spend to encompass non-PO spend enabling a much more accurate understanding of supply chain’s role in the overall spend of the company. Comprehensive operational reporting provides a thorough analysis on the supply chain process and uncovers inefficiencies and lack of adherence to process.
Supply chain is tasked with the vital responsibility of maximizing savings through increased leverage of the supplier base. In order to identify such opportunities, supply chain must have the proper tools to perform detailed spend analysis – be it for one system or multiple, disparate systems. The ability to analyze 100% of spend across companies, across geographies, across systems at a level as detailed as material requires a robust analysis tool.
Spend Analysis Features Include:
- Spend by supplier
- Commodity level spend analysis
- Spend by material for the most detailed level of analysis.
- General ledger and plant level spend analysis.
- Purchasing category analysis, unique to Technology Insight, and much more.
Purchase Order Management
DataShark Supply Chain provides analysis on all stages of the PO process from creation-to-close, so you can identify inefficiencies and breakdowns in your business processes.
PO Management Features Include:
- Detailed analysis on PO use by vendor, buyer, and user
- Analysis of after the fact POs to understand where the process is being faked
- Reports highlighting the number and types of changes being made to POs
- PO aging and much more.
DataShark Supply Chain provides repeatable analysis to target and quantify process inefficiencies in the purchasing function, rationalize the supplier base for greater cost savings, and identify and shut-down maverick spending.
Spend Management features include:
- Comprehensive PO analysis from creation-to-close to identify breakdowns and inefficiencies in the process.
- Analysis of spend commodity-by-commodity (and other levels) to rationalize the supplier base for greater economies of scale.
- PO and non-PO spend analyzed from various angles to identify sources of maverick spend and quantify the impact on savings.